In order for you to get answer to your question as quick as possible we have gathered the most frequently asked questions here.
Check-in time is after 3 PM. Check-out time is before 11AM.
Early check-ins are not guaranteed. It depends on availability at the time of arrival.
A late check out is not guaranteed and can only be requested on the morning of departure. If it is available, it’s free until noon and after that time, there is a $75 charge plus applicable taxes.
We are smoke-free in all indoor areas.
Packages can be shipped to the hotel and there is a $5 fee per day for us to store each package.
There is street parking and a public parking garage located two blocks away on 7th Street between Washington and Collins Avenue. Please note, Ocean Drive is currently closed to vehicles.
We are located in the heart of Ocean Drive, everything is within walking distance or just a short drive away.
A:Yes, our daily breakfast includes coffee, tea, juice, egg frittatas, freshly baked pastries, greek yogurt with delicious toppings.
We are approximately a 25 minutes drive away from the airport.
During these challenging and unprecedented times, we at the Hotel Avalon will continue to strive at all times to do what’s in the best interest of our guests and employees. Your health, safety, and security have always been, and will continue to be our highest priority. This means taking action to ensure we meet this priority and limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Thank you for your continued loyal support and sending out healthy wishes from team Avalon Hotel.
AVALON CLEAN HOTEL SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Masks and social distancing measures are required in all public areas. Please follow the clear floor markings to keep proper distancing.
- Front desk team members and other lobby personnel will wear face masks as protection for both themselves and the guests.
- Front desk area will have a “sneeze guard” type barricade for additional protection.
- Phone App for contactless entrance to room however should guests require plastic key cards, rest assured they are sanitized.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Due to the proximity necessary in guest elevators, we kindly request that guests wear face masks or face protection while riding the elevators for both their safety and the safety of others. Please be considerate and use your discretion for safety.
GUEST ROOM CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Peroxide based cleaners approved by FDA for proper in-room cleaning.
- High contact surfaces are sanitized after every check out.
- Remote controls are individually sanitized and wrapped after each check out.
- All in-room toiletries are pre packaged and replaced after each check out.
- Bathrobes are available upon request only.
- All rooms are sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer after every check out and before every check in. A seal of assurance is placed after every sanitation.
- Housekeeping service is available upon request only.
- Our housekeepers will replace gloves and masks after every room service to avoid contamination.
- Smart mobile access downloading the Flexipass app.
- Beach chairs will be sanitized.
- All public areas such as bathrooms, common areas, front desk, elevators and shared electronic equipment are cleaned and disinfected routinely.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless systems for your convenience.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located in all public areas including elevators, lobbies, and on guest floors.
- Bento boxed breakfast items include fresh baked pastries, greek yogurt and delicious toppings and one take-away cup of coffee.
We are approximately a 15 minutes drive away from the port.
We offer the best rate guaranteed and a welcome beer/wine for our guests.
We offer the best rate guaranteed, a welcome beer/wine, daily breakfast, beach chairs and children under 16 stay free.