Dear Valued Guest,
• Continual educating our employees about COVID-19 precautions
• Letting employees know they should stay home and seek medical advice if they feel ill
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, etc.)
• Disinfecting all guest contact areas on a consecutive schedule
• Extra sanitizers placed around the hotel
We remain vigilant and will closely monitor the recommendations provided by the CDC and the local health authorities.
Thank you for your continued loyal support and sending out healthy wishes from team Avalon Hotel.
- Travel Bans – All guest which are facing government-issued travel restrictions will be subject to full refunds and exemption from all fee’s and penalties.
- Existing Reservations – All reservations which are scheduled for arrival prior to April 30th, 2020, may be changed or canceled at no charge or penalty 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- New Reservations – Any new reservation for today through April 30th will have flexibility to change, or cancel within 48 hours to arrival to avoid fees and penalties.