Dear Valued Guest,
During these challenging and unprecedented times, we at the Hotel Avalon will continue to strive at all times to do what’s in the best interest of our guests and employees. Your health, safety, and security have always been, and will continue to be our highest priority. This means taking action to ensure we meet this priority and limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Thank you for your continued loyal support and sending out healthy wishes from team Avalon Hotel.
Avalon Clean Hotel Safety Procedures
- Masks and social distancing measures are required in all public areas. Please follow the clear floor markings to keep proper distancing.
- Front desk team members and other lobby personnel will wear face masks as protection for both themselves and the guests.
- Front desk area will have a “sneeze guard” type barricade for additional protection.
- Phone App for contactless entrance to room however should guests require plastic key cards, rest assured they are sanitized.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Due to the proximity necessary in guest elevators, we kindly request that guests wear face masks or face protection while riding the elevators for both their safety and the safety of others. Please be considerate and use your discretion for safety.
GUEST ROOM CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Automatic quarantine rooms for 24 hrs after every check out for guest and employee safety.
- Peroxide based cleaners approved by FDA for proper in-room cleaning.
- High contact surfaces are sanitized after every check out.
- Remote controls are individually sanitized and wrapped after each check out.
- All in-room toiletries are pre packaged and replaced after each check out.
- Bathrobes are available upon request only.
- All rooms are sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer after every check out and before every check in. A seal of assurance is placed after every sanitation.
- Housekeeping service is available upon request only.
- Our housekeepers will replace gloves and masks after every room service to avoid contamination.
- Smart mobile access downloading the Flexipass app.
- Beach chairs will be sanitized.
- All public areas such as bathrooms, common areas, front desk, elevators and shared electronic equipment are cleaned and disinfected routinely.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless systems for your convenience.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located in all public areas including elevators, lobbies, and on guest floors.
- Bento boxed breakfast items include fresh baked pastries, greek yogurt and delicious toppings and one take-away cup of coffee.
- Travel Bans – All guest which are facing government-issued travel restrictions will be subject to full refunds and exemption from all fee’s and penalties.
- Existing Reservations – All reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge or penalty 24 hours prior to the arrival date.
- New Reservations – All reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge or penalty 24 hours prior to the arrival date.